Saturday, October 11, 2008

WEEKEND!

I didn't post for yesterday because I was super busy. I went to Fort Collins with my buddy Dylan Bare and his friend. They got season ski passes. I wanted one but it seemed kind of pointless sense I'm moving before Christmas. We also looked at kites for two hours. It was kind of ridiculous but Dylan really wants one. After shopping around we drove home and went swimming at the UW pool last night. It was fun but super cold! I was pretty worn out from the day, so I put a movie in and hung out at home. I worked all day today. It was pretty busy. They put me on the register with the most people because they said for some reason I make the most tips! ha I took that as a compliment. I also got my pay check today! Always good! The weather is freezing here but it still hasn't snowed. My theory is if it's going to be this cold it might as well snow so it looks like Christmas. Beth went home this weekend so I'm just hanging out by myself working on stuff.

No comments: