Friday, October 10, 2008

Productive day

Yesterday was a good day. I went to my history class in the morning. It's probably a good thing she takes attendance or I would never go. It's almost torture! We had to read the most boring book and the teacher just thinks it's the next Harry Potter or something. I think it's terrible. I went to work after that. It was really busy but I had a short shift. It wasn't bad at all. I like where I work. It's a little deli/restaurant called McAlister's. The people I work with are really fun. We joke a lot! They put this sticker from the back of the store that said use first on my back. I had no idea. I walked around the whole store like that. People probably thought I was crazy but it was a good joke. I also got a two dollar raise! Good News! I got home from work and started working on homework that of course I procrastinated doing for forever. It took me what felt like a lifetime! I started at 3:30pm and I didn't finish until 7:45pm. It was not fun! I was kind of frustrated with it. I think it might be a good idea to work on not procrastinating! I just hung out at home the rest of the night and worked on stuff. Kind of a boring day for me but I got a lot done!

2 comments:

Sally said...

So happy to see that your a blogger too! I love reading them and knowing what people I care about are doing. Keep it up Kylie - and I agree - procrastinating is a bugger to get control of. Sally

John B. said...

Go Kylie! I just need to know are we Family or Friends?!

John B.